Bienvenidos!

Welcome to my blog about experiences that have challenged, encouraged, and confused me. These are mere words that don't even come close to capturing the joy, pain, and laughter I have shared with extremely beautiful people.

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Estoy AQUI!

For those of you non-Spanish speakers...I AM HERE!! I am safely in Guatemala City. Just thought I'd give a quick update. The flights were fine...only one delay (I was supposed to arrive here 2 hours before I actually did, haha...luckily I wasn't the only student with this program on the flight). Now I'm gonna hit the sack cus the flights are taking a toll on my body. :( I feel feverish, my stomach is upset, and my left ear is giving me pain and I cannot hear out of it. Soo...please pray for my health (and this all happened before I even got to Central America!) I'm so excited to begin tomorrow! I've met most of the other students (those not in bed yet, haha) and everyone seems great. Seems like a pretty outgoing group...which I'm excited for. :) Abrazos por todo.

1 comment:

  1. Hannah. I love your last comment in Spanish :)
    Yo entiendo!!! HUGS back at ya girliE! And prayers for your continual openness to what the Lord has to teach you through the lovely people of Central America :) :) :) Te extrano mi hermana en Cristo!

    ReplyDelete